Shop Ride Days
Wednesday 12pm – CBL 2 Lakes Lunch Ride – This is a 35 mile mid-day ride on Oklahoma City’s most popular local bike trails. It is an endurance paced ride of around 2 hours. When the daylight is short, and weather cold, this is the perfect time of day to get in some pedaling.
Route Link: https://www.strava.com/clubs/5414/group_events/127400
Saturday 7am – OKC City Loop – Steady Endurance that uses bike trails, stops for coffee/snack downtown, and then back up to Charley’s Bicycle Lab. Start/Finish at CBL.
- 48 miles / 18-19 mph avg
- Start at 7am (lights necessary).
- Done by 10am at the latest!
- ROUTE LINK
Tuesdays – Periodic Night Rides
- We have some interest in doing a night ride on Tuesdays at 6pm.
- Call before hand to see if the ride is rolling (405) 603-7655
- Distance will be around 30 miles, and pace a 19 mph steady average.
- The route won’t be a rinse-repeat. Could change week by week.
- Ride starts/finishes at Charley’s Bicycle Laboratory
For our Shop Rides and Event Updates – sign up Here, or our Strava Club below!